Toast the coming end of summer with this Pear & Vodka Collins cocktail made with simple ingredients, this pretty cocktail is easy and delicious!
Pear Puree Ingredients
- 1 medium pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz pear puree (recipe below)
- Club soda
- Thyme and thinly sliced pear garnish
- To make the pear puree, heat all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Simmer until pears are softened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Blend in a blender or food processor.
- To make cocktail, place vodka and pear puree in a shaker with ice cubes and shake. Strain into a highball glass with ice. Top with soda and garnish with thyme and sliced pear.
Credit Above: Kaleigh McMordie at Lively Table https://livelytable.com