The Cobbler is an old form of mixed drink that consists of a base spirit and fresh fruit. Here it’s been updated with the delightful flavor of gin combined with sweet USA Pears to experience an entirely new flavor sensation.
- Gently muddle 2 tbsp cubed pears in glass
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz ginger liqueur
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp RAFT Citrus Rosemary Syrup
- 3 dashes El Guapo Cucumber lavender bitters
- 3 oz iced tea (something clear to keep the picture true, or black tea is delicious as well)
- Add crushed ice and stir in glass
- Top with Prosecco or dry champagne
- Garnish with pear slice
- Gently muddle 2 tbsp of cubed pears in glass.
- Add gin, ginger liqueur, lemon juice, Citrus Rosemary syrup, cucumber lavender bitters and iced tea.
- Add crushed ice and stir in glass and top with Prosecco or dry champagne and garnish with a pear slice.
Credit: Developed by Joshua Merrion of Doug
Fir Lounge, Portland
Courtesy of USA Pears www.usapears.org