- 6 beautiful strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 shots gin
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup club soda (or, to taste)
- Wash and de-stem strawberries. Dice into small pieces, like 12 pieces from one berry. Tiny.
- Sprinkle the sugar over strawberries. Let sit for 5 minutes. Mash with a fork to release their juices.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add the strawberry mixture, gin, rose water and a pinch of salt (just trust me). Shake, and divide between two glasses.
- Top off with club soda, squeeze a lime wedge into each glass.