This delicious and refreshing non-alcoholic drink is a perfect addition to any table.
- ¼ cup loose packed, fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup loose packed, fresh mint
- ½ cup organic pear juice with no additives
- ½ tsp agave syrup * This is optional
- 18 oz plain sparkling water
* I used Topo Chico
- In a glass or bowl, combine the agave, 3 tbsp mint and 3 tbsp basil with the pear juice and smash with a muddler till you can really smell the mint and basil flavor.
- You can either strain the pear juice into two separate glasses or pour it all in with the herbs. I prefer to strain mine, then add the remaining 1 tbsp of the herbs to garnish.
- Top with topo chico (or sparkling water of choice) and stir.
Credit: Alicia, The Dizzy Cook