Enjoy these Italian Style Grilled Stuffed Tomatoes
- 2 Large tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Salt, oregano, basil & pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1tbsp olive oil plus some for brushing
- Parmesean, bread crumbs and parseley for topping.
- Combine chopped tomato, ¼ cup each of feta, Parmesan and Italian bread crumbs.
- Add salt, pepper, parsley. oregano, basil and garlic. Mix well.
- Stuff tomato shells.
- Mix 1 tablespoon parmesan, bread crumbs and olive oil.
- Top each stuffed tomato with half of mixture.
- Brush tomato skin with oil and place over low heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until skin is falling off and top is browning.
Twist: Ad 1/4 lb. Pancetta, diced, cooked crisp, drained and cooled.