Garlic Herb Muffin Pan Potato Galettes
Garlic Herb Muffin Pan Potato Galettes are an easy, elegant side dish that’s perfect all year round! Buttery, garlicky and herb-infused potato slices turn out golden, crispy and delicious!
4 large Russet potatoes (2 pounds), peeled
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Thyme and rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice the potatoes into approximately 1/16th inch-thick slices with a mandoline or by hand with a sharp knife.
- Combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Layer the potato slices in the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup to the top. Drizzle with any remaining butter/oil combination.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and the centers are tender.
- Let stand in the pan for 5 minutes. Carefully remove to a serving platter and garnish with fresh herb sprigs.
Author: Carol Borchardt at fromachefskitchen.com