Brew up a batch of this ramp infused vodka while you can still get your hands on some ramps. It’s super easy and a great way to have ramps throughout the year, that is if you don’t get too addicted and drink it all too fast!
- Trim and clean 15 – 20 ramps, removing leaves for another use.
- Place the ramp bulbs and stems in your best vodka and store in your fridge for 3 months or even up to a year.
- Check the vodka from time to time to see when you like the taste of it best.
- Mix up your favorite Bloody Mary using the ramp infused vodka.
- Garnish with pickled ramps (use any pickling recipe you like) pour over crushed ice, rim the glass with celery salt. And Enjoy!